Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Book Review: Gospel Centered Mom



Being a mom can be tough. From preparing for the "perfect" birth to pacifier options, to picking out a dentist to helping our child choose a college, we always want to do the best for our children. And I believe all moms have a certain fear of failing our kids, of not being "enough."

The back of Gospel Centered Mom reads, "What if the solution is simply to embrace the truth that you are not enough--but God is?"

This book looks into the ways we can go back to the Gospel truths in our mothering. Each chapter concludes with a hard truth and a beautiful truth. This journey is hard, but it's worth it!

I find this encouraging book to be simple enough a read to pick up to read for a few moments in the midst of my busy days. It brings my focus back to where it needs to be. I hope others will find it an encouragement as well.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment